We bought a hot tub from morgan builings and spas in waco tx. two years ago and we have a full

3 year warranty on parts and service. our motor and pump went out 06-01-2012 and Morgan buildings in waco or dallas tx. will NOT fix it when we call they will NOT let us speak with a supervisor. we are sent to voice mail where no ones returns our call. we know that this is affecting hundreds of consumers

that have morgan hot tubs and pools. we have filed a complaint with the attorney general in texas. if

anyone else has problems with their parts and service with morgan please post it with this web site or your local news paper....

Had an Experience with Morgan Building and Spas?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #623738

My husband and I placed an order for a Morgan building in Sept.2012.

It is now March 2013 and no building. Letters and calls are not acknowledged. We will be filing complaints with the BBB and the Attorney General of Texas. This company is ripping people off like crazy.

Maybe demonstrations at events they are showing their products would be helpful to keep other people from being swindled.Rockwall, Tx April 20,2013 might be a good place to begin.

Houston, Texas, United States #597111

I am sorry to hear that your hot tub is not getting repair. I am the Branch Manager of Friendswood Texas Morgan Buildings and Spas. The number you need to call is 1-800-929-0582. If that number does not work, please call me at 281-480-9411.

Drew McClary

Branch Manager

Morgan Buildings and Spas, Inc.

4 months and haven't received my hot-tub.